Do you know if you are at a high risk level for cancer or not?
|Am I likely to get cancer?|
Take this short quiz to find out. (Answer honestly if you want the honest truth.)
Are YOU at a High Risk Level for Cancer?
1. Is there a history of cancer in your family? YES or NO
2. Are you overweight or obese? YES or NO
3. Do you spend most of your time indoors as opposed to out in nature? YES or NO
4. Do you lack regular physical activity &/or a regular exercise routine? YES or NO
5. Do you binge drink or drink excessively? YES or NO
6. When you DO drink socially, do you smoke cigarettes as well? YES or NO
7. Do you indulge in toxins such as high fructose corn syrup, aspartame, cigarettes, or cocaine? YES or NO
8. Do you tan in tanning beds? YES or NO
9. Are you sexually active with multiple partners continually? YES or NO
10. Do you eat LESS than 5 servings of fruits & vegetables a day? YES or NO
11. Do you have Type 2 Diabetes? YES or NO
12. Do you have high blood pressure or heart problems? YES or NO
13. Do you get LESS than 6 hours of sleep a night on average? YES or NO
14. Do you drink LESS than 8 glasses of water a day? YES or NO
15. Do you spend a lot of time worrying, over-thinking, & over-analyzing things &/or do you suffer from anxiety, depression, substance abuse, or PTSD? YES or NO
For every YES, give yourself 1 point. For every NO, add 0 points.
0-5 Points: Low Risk
The good news is that you are at a low risk for developing cancer. Awesome! The bad news is that "low risk" does not equal "NO risk" though, so it is important that you continue to make good choices when it comes to your health & well-being.
5-10 Points: Average Risk
Okay... you are at about the same place as MOST of the American population. You have an "average risk" of developing cancer. The good news is that you can start doing better & lowering your risk TODAY! Look at what you're eating & putting into your body, change your habits, get some more sleep, quit smoking or drinking so much, get outside, & get physical! You can take control of your health!
10-15 Points: High Risk
This may be hard news to take, but it is important to know; you are at a HIGH RISK of developing cancer! You HAVE to start making changes NOW or you are almost guaranteed a shortened life span. Don't condemn yourself to an early grave - start small & change your life!!
(The information contained in this quiz comes from years of education, training, & personal research as related to fitness, health, nutrition, wellness, spirituality, and cancer. I am NOT a medical doctor. If you are concerned after taking this quiz, please schedule an appointment with your doctor to discuss your fears & establish a plan of action. Then, feel free to make use of all the free online resources The PonchoMeg Program has to offer in order to lower your cancer risk & get your life on track!)